Monday, March 21, 2016

Bedroom Ballads 3: Weekend with the Weekes

Dallon and Breezy (maybe?) cosplaying as The Doctor and companion?
Bless
I've only become serious Dallon trash in the last two weeks. I bought his album TWOMINCVRS and I have been playing it non-stop. This ballad is what originally was 100% fictional fanfic with Dallon, but I decided to trade my character with Breezy, because I ship them wholeheartedly. And I apologize for my cheesy title. If you haven't noticed by now, I suck at writing titles.


Breezy collapsed on the couch. Dallon sat on his laptop with his headphones on. "Babe." She whined. He didn't hear her so he paid no attention. She laid down and rested her head on his keyboard. "Give me attention, please." She looked into his blue eyes, grabbing his attention. "Love me."
"What?" He took off his headphones.
"I said 'love me'." She laughed.
"I do." He leaned down and kissed her. "Where are the kids?"
"Backyard. I left Amelie incharge."
"Ah." He was in he midst of putting his headphones on, when she grabbed them from him.
"No you don't." She sat up and kissed him.
He placed his hand on her waist and they had a few moments of calm before, "Mom!" The parents pulled apart laughing.
"Yeah, sweetie?" Breezy asked. Amelie and Knox walked into the living room. "We're hungry. Can we-"
"There' cereal." Dallon replied, placing his laptop on the coffee table. Breezy looked at her husband. Usually he was the first to offer candy and sweets. "What?"
"What do you guys want?" She looked at them.
"Grilled cheese!" Knox yelled excitedly. Amelie shrugged. She just wanted to eat.
"Okay. Let's go to the kitchen and let dad get back to his music." As soon as she got up from the couch, he pulled her back down on his lap, kissing her. "Stop."
"Love me." He teased her.
"Shut up." She escaped his grasp and walked to the kitchen, the kids following. Dallon hesitated grabbing his laptop again and just shut it. He followed the other three to the kitchen and sat beside his kids at the breakfast bar. She looked at him.
"What?" He asked. Shaking her head, she began to make grilled cheese for the kids. Dallon leaned over to Knox. "Tell mom she looks pretty." He whispered.
"Mommy, you look really pretty today."
"Thank you." Breezy laughed. Dallon got up and walked to where his daughter sit.
"Tell mom that you love her."
"I love you, mom." Amelie did as her father instructed.
"Thank you, sweetie." Breezy looked at Dallon and shook her head. Dallon joined her by the stove. "What are you trying to do?"
"Love you." He smirked.
"I love you." She kissed him. He smiled and walked back to his spot at the breakfast bar.
"What if mom and I have a romantic weekend- next weekend of course?" He looked at the kids.
"Sounds good." Breezy laughed, her back turned to him.
"Do you guy want to go to your aunt's house?" He asked. Amelie shrugged. Knox just stared at his dad.
"Keep talking."
"From Friday night to Sunday."
"Okay. I'm in." She looked at him, smiling
"Great." He smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment