Sunday, March 20, 2016

Smutty Sunday 1: Malec

They are the ultimate OTP
First and foremost, I would like to apologize to my dad. SORRY! But I'm sure you expected it. And I have warned you about the explicit content of my writing. ON WITH THE SHOW! Warning: I am a fan of Shadowhuners, the show, but that's all the knowledge I have of TMI. So if I get ANYTHING wrong, I apologize!

RATED: R (Sex and strong language)
You have been warned. There's still time to turn back

Alec sat behind his desk. He was now head of the Institute. He had his own office and more responsibilities than before, meaning he's not home as much as he would like. So his boyfriend, Magnus, often visited him. Especially when he had to work late. Like tonight. But Magnus was late.
"Alec?" Izzy, Alec's younger sister walked into his office.
"What is it? Busy here?"
"Uh- well I'm done for the night, but do you want me to order you food? Since- you'll be here till the crack of dawn."
"No. I'll be fine. But thanks." He was looking something over.
"Where's Magnus?"
"Not here, obviously." Alec snapped back. He adored his sister, but he hated when she bothered him when he was working.
"Okay. Sorry. Goodnight." She walked around the wooden desk and kissed her older brother's cheek. He didn't respond. The Institute was much more important. As soon as Izzy left his office, the door slammed shut, catching his attention.
"Good." Magnus leaned on the closed door. "How are you, Alexander?"
"Working."
"Of course, but-"
"I probably won't be home until- hours from now."
"Fine. I understand, but-"
"Magnus, I really have to work tonight. No shenanigans like-"
"Last night? Oh, but I remember you begging for more."
"Me?" Alec looked at the warlock. "If I remember correctly, that was you on your knees, begging." Alec cracked a smile, before going back to his reading.
"Okay, Fine." Magnus put his hand on the paper his boyfriend read from.
"Magnus."
"No. You need to give me more attention than that."
"Please. Not tonight."
"Please tonight?" Magnus pouted, making Alec sighed and shook his head. Magnus' reaction was to shove everything off the Shadowhunter's desk.
"Why?"
"Just take off your clothes."
"Magnus-"
"If you don't, I will." Magnus smirk, teased the other man, who bit his bottom lip. "Just give in. You know I won't leave you alone until you do."
"I can't."
"You can. You're allowed to take a break."
"I took a break last night." Magnus leaned over the desk and kissed Alec.
"The door is locked and I assume you're the last one here tonight. As always."
"Yeah, but-"
"No more buts- except yours." Magnus traced one of the runes on Alec's arm.
"Sometimes I hate you."
"No you don't." Magnus sat on the desk and looked into Alec's green eyes. "Why do you have to make things so complicated." And with that, Alec's clothes disappeared, leaving him in his boxers and his fingerless gloves. Alec looked at his boyfriend, with raised eyebrows. "What? It's an improvement. So are you going to give me what I want or-" Alec shut him up by clashing their lips together. It wasn't as magical as it sounds, but neither complained. Magnus smiled. Alec was now standing. He was right where Magnus wanted him.
"I can't believe you." Alec laughed, looking into Magnus' yellow eyes. He got up from the desk and began to clean up Magnus' mess.
"Alec." The centuries old warlock whined like a child. "Why must you torture me?" He jumped off the desk and began helping Alec.
"Where are my clothes?" Alec asked.
"Nicely folded on the black sofa." Magnus mentioned to the pile of fabric on one of the two couches near the fireplace. "I'm sorry."
"You're forgiven." Alec kissed Magnus, pushing him so that he was between the desk and the young Shadowhunter.
"Well then." Magnus smirked. Alec practically ripped off Magnus' jacket. His hands wandered Magnus's body. They looked into each other's eyes, hungrily. Alec began to unbutton his boyfriend's violet shirt. Magnus watched him, enjoying the feeling of Alec's hands on his body. There was not much he could do since he had gotten rid of Alec's dark clothing. Getting impatient, Alec ripped the violet fabric open, pulling it off Magnus and throwing it to the ground. "Aren't we a little desperate?"
"Shut up."
"Yessir." Magnus smiled. He loved when Alec was dominant over him. Alec unbuttoned Magnus' dark blue jeans and pulled them down slightly, smiling at the fact that there was nothing underneath. He pulled down his own boxer and kicking them off.
"Turn around." Magnus obeyed. Alec pulled open a drawer of his desk and grabbed the lube, which was taped to the top of the inside of the drawer. Bending Magnus over, Alec lubed his fingers. He was meticulous about lubing Magnus. That and he just really liked teasing him.
"Come on." Magnus whined.
"Sh." Alec smirked as he lubed his erect cock.
When he was ready, he positioned himself. Allowing the head slide over the entrance, Magnus moaned upon entrance, his shoulders tensing. Alec started slowly, but hard. "Fuck." Magnus bit his bottom lip, feeling Alec's throbbing cock in him. Alec figured it was enough teasing and he quickened the pace. "Ah." His moans turned Alec on more. Alec grabbed Magnus' hips, thrusting harder. "Ale- xander." Magnus gasped for breath, grabbing the sides of the desk and throwing his head back in ecstasy and moaning. It wasn't long before Alec felt himself close to his climax. He bit his bottom lip, feeling himself cumming. "That. Was Beautiful." Magnus collapsed on the desk, trying to regain his strength. Alec stumbled to his swivel chair and collapsed, catching his breath. Pasing his hand through his now sweaty hair, Alec took a deep breath and looked at Magnus, who now stood up and in a blink of an eye was dressed again.
"Going so soon?" Alec asked.
"I need to get ready for round two." Magnus winked, before disappearing out of Alec's office.

He came. He saw. He conquered.
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment